Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Classic with a Touch of Color


Classic with a Touch of Color
               The word classic: means something that is a perfect example of a particular style, something of lasting worth or with a timeless quality.  Classic is the way the I describe my style. But being that I am from Florida I must add a little color to it. So I am a classic dresser with a touch of color. This describe me to from head to toe.  
               I don’t believe that anyone should run away or feel uncomfortable wearing colors. Color make you stand out in a crowed and give you your own stage to stand on and shows your personality. Now too much color makes you look like a clown and or a old school pimp, and no one wants to look like a pimp. You must know how to walk the line and not do to much,  Hope you enjoy my interpretation of “Classic with a Touch of Color”
I love this green blazer


My casual look







My favorit shoes
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment