Monday, August 20, 2012

ART WALK

Art Walk
August 2012
 
For those who say that there is nothing to do in your city this post is for you. PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYES AND TRY SOMETHING NEW!!!! Jacksonville have an art festival the 1st Wednesday of every month for local artists to show their talent. It is held downtown and usual starts around 5 or 5:30. You can see local artists display their unique skills and a diverse range of views of what they consider to be art. I have to say that I had a blast and cannot wait until September adition to the Art Walk.



 I walked past the  Jacksonville  Public Library a million times and never saw the owl.

 I LOVE THIS

 These are the "belly dancers" that performed....ummmmm no comment

 These are the belly dancer instructors.... they look a tad bit differnt then the others ladies.. can you see the difference?????

all of this was just weird to me..

 This photographer did something diferrent. Most people try to take pretty pictures, this guy wants you to look as crazy as possible and to show your ugly side.

i dont know how crazy my picture is going to look.


 PEOPLE PLEASE STOP WEARING THESE SANDALS.... I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE


 My city is always behind me

 This band put on a great show.

 They had the whole house rocking

Only problem was.... it was in a chuch with Jesus on the window and liquor in the back. I just could not do it. I kept thinking my Grandmother was going to come in, and make me repent and lay holy hands on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment