Friday, August 17, 2012

Bow Ties

BOW TIES!!!! BOW TIES!!!! BOW TIES!!!!

(Overseer B.E. Williams)

I am always asked, "Why do you wear bow ties?" The answer is... I LOVE THEM!!!The bow tie has made a come back in the recent years. Men are going for a more distinguished look and are stepping away from neckties and converting to bow ties. But for me, the bow tie has been my preferred choice of neckwear since I began sporting neckwear. I was introduced to bow ties by my father, Overseer B.E. Williams. He has been wearing bow ties since I can remember. He was the 1st person that I knew that gave away all of his neckties and converted solely to bow ties.

Wearing a bow tie you must learn how to tie it. I have never been a huge fan of pre tied bow ties. So I learned how to tie a bow tie by using these direction.

Bow ties will give you a more polished look and will also make you stand out in a crowd; they have a way of catching the eye of everyone. From time to time, I come across neckties that I can't pass up, but the bow tie will always be a staple in my wardrobe.

MY PERSONAL COLLECTION OF BOW TIES




No comments:

Post a Comment